Tuesday 30 December 2014

Lazy losers holiday!

Hello,

My Christmas holiday started on the 19th of December and today is the 30th, it's been 11 days and I have done NADA, ZILCH, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I'm so annoyed with myself but I'm glad I have a 3 week holiday. 

Today is DAY1 of revision/coursework. I'll keep you updated on what I have done later on or tomorrow. 

These are all the things I need to do:

- critical review summative
- practical lab worksheets
- revision for BMS2113
- revision for BMS3403 
- revision for BMS2513
- update my data analysis assignment 1
- Case study (heart) for BMS2513
- formative case study for BMS3403 - doing it as a group!
- online test for BMS2113 

Forgot to add 
- Literature research proposal - decided to not rush this and do some research instead
- Finish BIO2003 worksheets 

That's all I can remember, I hope that's all. Wish me luck.

***I'll be crossing out anything I do during the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment