Tuesday 17 February 2015

Where have I been?

Hello,

I should be sleeping but today I got 2 assignments off my shoulders and submitted them (Critical review for BMS2113 and Data analysis for BIO2003). I feel so much happier! Seriously! 

So it's been what? A whole month and over since I've posted on here. I've honestly been lacking motivation. I haven't been revising and I've got a mock in about 2 weeks (less than that actually) and I'm SCARED! 

Not planning on revising this week as I have a few other assignments I want to get done before I start revision which is stupid as I'm on the verge of failing my exams if I don't get a grip ASAP! 

Work I need to do: 
Microbiology case study 
Immunology case study 
Lab report
Clinical science case study 
Data analysis 2 
 And submitting the formative case study tomorrow. 

P.s. Still haven't started work experience/volunteer work but hopefully by March I should inshallah. Delayed as I had to get the measles injection. 



No comments:

Post a Comment