Friday 27 February 2015

So much happier!

Hello,

As you can tell from the title I'm super happy as I have done most of my work and will officially be starting revision next week inshallah. 

I have done but not submitted:
-microbiology case study 
-immunology case study 
-lab report 


I have to do;
-practical worksheets (3/4 done)
-Data analysis 2 (1/2 done) 
-Clinical science (haven't started) 
-literature review & Proposal (haven't started) 

As you can see I've done most of the work, as it's Friday I'll hopefully by Tuesday (inshallah) be done with data analysis and practical worksheets. I'll also be preparing revision notes on gene therapy and genetic disorders for Wednesday's revision. (P.s. Failing the mock but I ain't bothered). If I get that much done ... For next week I can focus on the clinical science case study and start reading for my proposal. 

Happy post! Enjoy your weekend (if anyone is even reading this) 

No comments:

Post a Comment