Thursday 26 February 2015

The time I thought I failed!

Hello,

Quick funny story that happened to me. For microbiology we had to do some group and submit it with all of our names on it.

When I went to collect the feedback from the lecturer, it ended up being a piece of paper with a point scale of 20. I thought the higher the points the better we did but that wasn't the case. On the paper our overall grade was 3 I thought that was a 3rd. So I went to the group chat and told them hey guys we failed LOL and I was thinking at least it's just formative and not real assessed work. 

Yesterday I asked other groups what they got. One told me they got overall grade of 11 .... That's when I realised the 3 didn't mean a third. 


To sum up the story, we got a 1st class honour as a group and now all we have to do for the three other group work is continue the good work. 

I don't know why I found this story funny but it made me laugh! :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment