Wednesday 4 March 2015

Good news! Biochemistry mock!

Hello,

Quick post. If you have been reading my blog you would know from the deadline post at the beginning of the uni year, that today I had a mock exam for Biochemistry. 

I was nervous yet excited (as I revised) to see how the exam would look and the type of questions that might come up. The exam was AMAZING! Not even exaggerating! It was so straight forward. The fact that this was the test was the one the 3rd years have done, literally makes me happy. 

Results: 

The exam was out of 80 marks, I got 58, which is 73% which is a first!!! I never thought I would get this for the real exam let alone a mock. 

I know in the real exam I might to worse but I'm optimistic, as I will work double as much as I did for this one. 

Update (submissions left)*:  
Clinical science 
Practical worksheets 
Data analysis 2 
Literature review and proposal


*revision: doing a bit a week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment