Friday 17 June 2016

Upset!

So to my surprise the grade and progression section in my univeristy website has been updated and thank fully! Alhamdulilah I passed! But I'm not happy! 

I will give you a breakdown of my results once I digest this sadness. I didn't get any first class for any of my modules this year and apparently your meant to have 4 first class in either 2nd and 3rd year, I have only 3 from last year and was hoping for at least 1 this year. 

As the univeristy didn't tell us the grades were, I hope these aren't the real results and they update it again as Monday the 20th is the official day for the results. 

Keep me in your duas. Either way if I get a 2:1 it's not the end of the world but inshallah Khayr.


2 comments:

  1. Chin up! 2:1 is still amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuuuuuuu! Your absolutely right !!! 😊

      Delete