Thursday 12 May 2016

Today's Exam ! Cellular Pathology!

If you read my previous post you probably realised I was feeling very uninspired yesterday BUT things have changed... The exam today was AMAZING! I honestly couldn't believe almost everything I've revised came up although I didn't remember it all aha .

The exam had 6 questions but we had to pick 5 questions to answer (10 marks each) that's 50 marks for the paper, which means 20 marks would get you a minimum pass! And 25 would be 50%. 

I tried counting my marks - being very harsh (27/50) and a little harsh (37/50). That's 54% and 74% respectively! I really hope inshallah I did aswell as I think I did. I know there's times where you think you might have answered it right but you misunderstood the question.

Anyways exams have ended in a good note alhamdulilah! And now I'm finally FREEEEEEEEEE. 

Things I want to do during summer: 
- Lab placement 
- Get a lab job and leave my part time job
- Revise for UKCAT
- Revise for GAMSAT 
- Gardening project - our garden needs ALOT of attention! It's too big of a project but I feel like once I'm done it would feel like such a success! 

I've also been into motivational/inspiring speeches and have bought some self- help books. If you guys ever want me to talk to you about anything I find interesting in these - do comment and I will let you know. 

HAVE A GREAT SUMMER or GOODLUCK! With your final exams!!!! 

Always believe in yourself (I should practice what I preach) ahaha 

I BELIEVE I WILL GET A 1st class honour!!!!!


6 comments:

  1. Inshallah 🙌🏽 keep going

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ali! How are you? How did you exams go? And how did your medicine application go ... Last I remember you said you got interview invitations?

      Delete
    2. I'm good thanks, finished on Friday! So relieved, inshallah I get a 2:1, they were so hard. And yeah I had three interviews (Notts, SGUL, Warwick) and got into Warwick so I'm really happy :)

      Delete
    3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! So so extremely happy for you!!!! Inshallah you will get a 2:1 or 1st!!! Stay positive! When will you be getting your results... My university seems to be taking their timeeeeeeeee

      Delete

    4. Thank you!! The feeling is amazing, I'm looking forward to you being in the same position in a few months time! Inshallah... I'm getting them on Thursday, they're going to put everyone's classifications up on boards in the life sciences building. Do you not have

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete