Wednesday 11 May 2016

Giving up?

So I've got my last exam tomorrow (Thursday 12th of May 2016) Cellular pathology. A very boring and fact based module. 

Firstly my revision this year was all LAST MINUTE! So obviously I don't expect to do amazingly well.

You might wonder what am I giving up on? ... I am giving up on getting a first class honour degree. This might sound ridiculous as tomorrow is my last exam but I've realised I might fall onto a 2:1 instead of a first overall. 

Let me explain. Last year overall I had 68% that's almost a first but it's a 2:1, that's 3 first class modules and 1 2:2 module. This year I can't even predict what I will be getting as they haven't even given us a SINGLE result. 

What I feel like I might get: 

Dissertation: 60-70% either 2:1 or 1st
Haematology: 60-70% either 2:1 or 1st 
Clinical biochemistry: 40-50% 3rd 
Cellular pathology: 40-50% 3rd 

That's basically around 50-60% average which is a 3rd right ? 

I'm honestly hoping inshallah that I get a first in haematology and dissertation - then hopefully I will get a first class overall for my degree. 

I am already in bed as I've given up revising - I won't say what I believe I will score tomorrow as I feel that's not very helpful! 

Will post soon to let you know how exams went or will be back once I have something to post - exam related or placement or graduation! 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! And don't give up on that first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!! I won't give up! Hopefully I will get it! Love your blog btw!

    ReplyDelete