Sunday 22 March 2015

Uni deadlines: Pathetic

I'm so annoyed at my university. 
As I've mentioned numerous times, we haven't had any proper deadlines until 2015 and so far only 2 submission (last month). And this month, wait let's be more specific, next two weeks of March we have 5 submission and one submission first week of April! That's 6 pieces of work within a few weeks. Why did they wait so long to give us assignments! Ahhhhh I'm literally so annoyed. 

I've submitted 4 out of 6, which I'm actually proud of as that only leaves me with 2 pieces of work. I'm finished with one (the other group members are fixing it) and now I'm here, typing away instead of finishing my clinical science case study. 

After April; there are 2 submissions & 3 exams. 

I'm actually looking forward to revising and doing exams, as I think I've finally found my best way of revising (inshallah) all goes well. 

Rant over!  

No comments:

Post a Comment