Saturday 30 May 2015

Personal statement!

Good news! I have finished writing my personal statement. Want to know how long it took me? A few hours LOL I don't even know why I am laughing. 

Anyways it took me a few hours which means it isn't the best especially since it's a first draft. I'm going to leave it for a week or so and then look at it again and try make some corrections ... Maybe take things off and add new stuff.

I might be over the word limit but will definitely fix that next time inshallah. 

Last post I said I had to do: 

- write my personal statment 
- revise UKCAT 
- revise BMAT 

Now that personal statement is done I have 2 things left. 

I'll definitely be sharing my second year results with you guys once they have been released inshallah. 

I still haven't bought a BMAT revision book but as soon as i finish revising (or should I say start then finish) I will buy it. 

Starting UKCAT prep today.


No comments:

Post a Comment