Sunday 16 August 2015

UKCAT soon!

In 18 hours I will have my UKCAT results. My test is Monday morning and honestly I'm not even revising today. Not because I believe I will do extremely well, on the contrary!  I honestly feel like I am going to get something between 400-500 or less than 600, I'm usually very optimistic but also realistic. I don't believe I've grasped the UKCAT as much as I wished to and I also don't want to wait around and feel nervous until I get the test over and done with. I've rescheduled it 3 times and don't want to reschedule it anymore (although I believe at this point it's too late). 

Whatever I get I think I'm still going to apply to study medicine just because I don't believe I have anything to loose. 

Anyway I will be back tomorrow to let you know what the results are for tomorrow inshallah. 


No comments:

Post a Comment