Sunday 29 June 2014

Biomedical science to Medicine Journal!

Hello! 


It's Sunday the 29th .... Errr actually it's Monday the 30th June 2014 00:59am.


I guess this could be called an introduction. I am a biomedical science (BSc) student who has just completed her first year in April. I made this blog to share my journey from biomedical science to Medicine. Well I'm hoping to become a doctor one day and hopefully I can share with you all, my journey throughout the next 6/7 years. 


So basically, I'm dying to graduate (who isn't right), honestly can't stop thinking about finally graduating and applying for medicine and hopefully getting accepted  (inshallah). It's such a scary process though, imagine I don't get a minimum of a 2:1 or everything else that can go wrong. I'm just holding onto a thin thread called "hope". 


I can't think of anything else to write in my intro , just because I've been fasting all day (first day of Ramadan) so I don't really have many brain cells awake let alone working. 


This blog will be a diary of my journey, which can help me stay on top of things to do with my university work as well as preparing my graduate medicine application. 


I call myself the "doctor wannabe". 



By for now (^_^) 


Vocab : 


Inshallah : God willing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment